What’s up goal crushers in this episode we are talking with Angela and Willie. Willie and Angela are the founders of We Beat Fat and Fueled By Running Blog. The blogs focuses on motivation, goal setting, weight loss, healthy living additionally, Angela and Willie share their daily life, running adventures, and food. In the past years Angela and Willie has lost over 500 pounds. In this podcast Angela and Willie talks to us about who they are, their evolving relationship with running , and lastly they gives new runners advice to help them crush their goals.
[Tweet “You are probably going to fail 800 times but that 801 time you are going to get it right. [email protected]”]
Scroll down for complete show notes.
Join the Movement: Subscribe and Review!
Get the 300 Pounds and Running Podcast delivered automatically to your smartphone or podcast player at no charge to you, please subscribe using your preferred method below:
Get the RSS Feed for your own favorite RSS Podcast Player.
Show your boy some love and leave me a review and rating on iTunes! This helps me get the show up in the rankings and I’d deeply appreciate it. ?
- 0:52 – Learn about Angela and Willie and how they lost over 500 pounds!
- 2:08 – Learn Angela and Willie’s weight loss/gain story
- 4:08 – Learn about the different diets/programs that Angela and Willie tried – “My eating habits didn’t match my physical activity.”
- 6:59 – Time for action – Find out the moment that Angela and Willie knew they had to make a lifestyle change. “Losing weight is easy but keeping it off is hard.”
[Tweet “Losing weight is easy but keeping it off is hard. – @WeBeatFat”]
- 11:34 – When did Angela and Willie first discover running?
- 14:51 – Learn about the obstacles that Angela and Willie faced when they first started their running journey.” It was hard for people to adjust to the people we were becoming.”
- 17:43 – Hear how Angela and Willie’s family reacted to their choice to start running.
- 22:42 – Learn about Angela’s and Willie first race. – “The goal is to run a marathon in every state.”
- 26:26 – Willie and Angela discusses their injuries and how they worked through it. – “Rest and recovery is apart of the plan…You have to listen to your body.”
- 32:35 – Learn about Angela and Willie’s favorite products.
- 39:44 – What advice would Angela and Willie give their past/younger self. “Go to the doctors.”
- 44:17 – Angela and Willie gives advice for those that are new to running or starting a weightloss journey. “Take it one day at a time.”
[Tweet “Take it one day at a time. [email protected]”]
- 45:25 – Angela and Willie’s favorite weight loss and running resources. “ Your biggest resources is sharing your story.”
- 47:49 – Angela and Willie’s Goals
- 50:00 – Words of wisdom from Angela and Willie.
Resources Mentioned During the Podcast
- Zero to Running E-Book –https://300poundsandrunning.com/zero-to-running/
- Lose It App
- Food Scale
- Action for Healthy Kids
How Do I Contact We Beat Fat?
- We Beat Fat Blog
- We Beat Fat Instagram
- Blog – Fueled by Running
- Facebook – FueledXRunning
- Twitter – FueledXRunning
- Instagram – FueledXRunning
What you missed in the last episode?
I Appreciate Your iTunes Reviews!
Getting a 5-star rating and/or written review is incredibly important for this show. It helps with ranking and with generating the necessary exposure that gets this podcast out in front of other runners.
But it is even more important to me!
I read each and every comment and really take them all to heart. They provide encouragement that what I am doing is getting noticed and that the show is getting listened to.
I am so thankful to those who have recently gone into iTunes to provide a five-star rating and written a review of the 300 Pounds and Running Podcast.
That’s why I’m asking YOU to please provide your boy rating and/or write a review on iTunes. You can do so by following the instructions below:
- Go to the show’s iTunes Page or search “300 Pounds and Running” from iTunes if you aren’t already a subscriber.
- Open the page in the iTunes app, and click on the number of stars for the rating you think I deserve.
- Write a sentence or two to share your comments.
A million thanks in advance!
That’s it for now. Keep crushing those goals, and we’ll be back next time!