In the episode, Martinus shout out everyone have left a review or sent to 300 Pounds and Running
Resources Mentioned During the Podcast
- Zero to Running E-Book – https://300poundsandrunning.com/zero-to-running/
- 300 Pounds and Running Community – https://300poundsandrunning.com/fbgroup/
I Appreciate Your iTunes Reviews!
Getting a 5-star rating and/or written review is incredibly important for this show. It helps with ranking and with generating the necessary exposure that gets this podcast out in front of other runners. But it is even more important to me! I read each and every comment and really take them all to heart. They provide encouragement that what I am doing is getting noticed and that the show is getting listened to. I am so thankful to those who have recently gone into iTunes to provide a five-star rating and write a review of the 300 Pounds and Running Podcast. That’s why I’m asking YOU to please provide your boy rating and/or write a review on iTunes. You can do so by following the instructions below:
- Go to the show’s iTunes Page or search “300 Pounds and Running” from iTunes if you aren’t already a subscriber.
- Open the page in the iTunes app, and click on the number of stars for the rating you think I deserve.
- Write a sentence or two to share your comments.
A million thanks in advance!
That’s it for now. Keep crushing those goals, and we’ll be back next time!